Monday, November 26, 2007

Winter wonderland

Dorothy and I were blissfully working on our homework project when Lindsey called my attention to the window....

DSCF3924

This is the view from my bedroom window. See our nice hospital across the way? There is even a helicopter pad. :)

DSCF3925

The view from Lindsey's room. See! There's my car down there!

DSCF3931

There are not any windows in the common room in our dorm, so Dorothy and I opted to move our homework down to the student center where we could enjoy the snow. I like our back yard.

DSCF3932

And yes, there were several brave souls who ate lunch outside today for Eat Outside Monday. I was all bundled up and ready to join them when I was reminded that I had dish crew for lunch. Oops! Maybe next week.

DSCF3933

DSCF3937

DSCF3939_2

This is definitely a first for my little car. Now all I need to do is learn how to DRIVE in it....

DSCF3938

Beautiful!

DSCF3936

And here is a sampling of the "homework" that Dorothy and I were working on. Our class is building Solomon's temple in Old Testament HIStory. Dorothy and I are responsible for making the utensils and such that would have been used/stored in the storage unit. The priests also lived there, so we'll be making mats and other appropriate things. It feels more like playing that homework. We are using modeling clay for the bowls, plates, lamps, and shovels you see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment