Friday, November 9, 2007

Eat Outside Mondays

Mondays have been dubbed "eat outside during lunch." This past Monday it was only some of the girls from my dorm, but it is open to anyone.

That being said, however, most of the people who saw us said we were crazy. I guess it was a bit chilly. But we have declared that rain is the only thing that will keep us from eating outside on Monday. Die hard!

DSCF3679

In a way, this is a self-portrait. I employed the timer feature on my camera so that I could actually be in one of my pictures for a change.

DSCF3682

What a great looking bunch of girls. (Meal pictures are ALWAYS flattering.)

DSCF3683

Mmmm. Hot chocolately goodness. (One of my roomies, and now little sister for life. She is such a kick!)

DSCF3684

Cheese!

DSCF3685

Liz is our RA (and a fantastic one at that), and Hanna and Rochelle are our fun-loving African girls. Strange... They don't really look African, do they? (Okay, so they're really MK's from Africa.) Wonderful girls.


.....I should mention that Tuesday morning our picnic benches were all taken out of the yard and put into storage for the winter. I guess we'll have to eat lunch on the ground now. Won't that be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment