Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ready for a new semester

Twelve hours of sleep can do wonders. 

The snow flakes have been drifting down lightly all morning.  I just finished registering for the rest of my classes and the rest of the day is pretty much open until orientation at 7:00 this evening. 

When I walked into the dorm last night it was almost as if I had never left, which is not necessarily a good thing.  While I was home on break I thought back over the semester and tried to evaluate what things worked well for me and what habits I need to change.  I realized that it would be very (VERY) easy to slip right back into those habits that I want to change.  Change of this sort will require a very conscious effort of my part.  And always God's grace.

That being said, I am off for now to make sure my desk, binders, and papers are organized and ready for classes tomorrow.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment