Monday, January 14, 2008

All good things...

...must come to an end, as the saying goes.  It was wonderful, WONDERFUL being home for a month.  Loved every bit of it.  (I miss our afternoon coffee, Mom.)

My flights were uneventful and I find myself back in my room at school looking out on snow dusted buildings.  The wind is blowing, but thankfully there is no new snow fallen.  Orientation is tomorrow evening, and then we jump into classes bright and early on Wednesday.  Following are the required sophomore classes I will be taking this semester:

Theology
Hermeneutics II (Dispensation)
Anthropology/Hamartiology
Christology
Bible Basis for Missions
Prophets
Life of Christ
Acts
I Corinthians  (whew!!)For my electives I am registered for:

Greek Study Tools
Prayer Practicum
Discipleship
Islam (audit)
Partnership Development (audit)

If I make it through February without dying, I should survive the whole semester.  :)

But for now I don't even want to think about classes.  I have my suitcases to unpack and I have that I've-been-traveling-all-day-and-I'm-tired-and-borderline depressed-and-I'd-rather-be-sleeping-in-my-own-bed-in-California feeling.  Ah, but no pity.  A good night's sleep and I'll be as good as new tomorrow.

**Edit**

It is 5:15pm CA time, and Esther is going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment