Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy for gnomes

The radiators are pounding and I am rejoicing! For some reason, they did not turn on all day. (And here I thought I slept through the racket this morning.) We usually enjoy their serenade several times throughout the day. It stayed in the upper 20's all day, so needless to say the dorms were pretty chilly. My two roommates and I like our room on the cooler side, so we keep the valve on our radiator closed tight, but I think we'll make an exception tonight.  :)

I am told there is supposed to be a big storming coming through tonight. I hope it waits until Monday or at least until tomorrow afternoon. I am scheduled to work in the nursery tomorrow, and I haven't yet learned how to drive in the snow (or ice). With the exception of the pictures I posted from last Monday we haven't really had any snow that would make driving an issue for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment