Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Roomies


DSCF4188 ... DSCF4291

Up until August I never really had to share a bedroom with anyone. (I might have when I was really little, but since I am the only girl in my family with three brothers, it was the boys who shared and I had a room of my own.) This semester there have been three of us together in a room. And what fun it has been!

But now I find out that there is a possiblity that I might be losing BOTH of the girls next semester. Becka is getting married, so we knew she wouldn't be around the whole year, but today Jenna shared with me that she might not be able to come back in January because of finances. The thought of having a room all to myself makes me feel lonely. It has been such a joy to get to know these girls. We have had plenty of fun and laughs together over the last several months.

As you think about it, please pray that things will work out for Jenna to return next semester. It was really sad watching her pack up all of the things today "just in case." But God is a whole lot bigger than the initial payment that is due January 1. So I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment