Monday, December 24, 2007

Tidbits

holiday07_4 

Google usually comes up with some fun art around Christmas time. I like it.

I also like the fact that the sky is no longer clear blue. It is also a little windy today. The gray sky is much more Christmas-y since we can't have snow. Some morning fog or rain would make the day perfect. I hear they are getting quite the storm back at school. It will be interesting going back in January. I must say it is nice to be able to jump in the car here and not even have to THINK about the possibility of ice on the roads.

Have I mentioned that I'm happy to be home? It was so nice seeing everyone at church yesterday. I missed my church family while I was at school. It is REALLY nice to have a brother around again too. :) Peter's random movie quotes keep me laughing and I missed our conversations together too. And, of course, there's the teasing. Brothers. Gotta love 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment