Saturday, October 27, 2007

NTBI football

Whoo-hoo!! Today are the Jackson vs Waukesha football games. (Flag) The girls play at 11:00 and the guys at 12:30. Should be a lot of fun. I won't actually be playing this time. I love football, but the idea of playing competitively intimidated me more than a bit. (whew! Confession is good for the soul, or something like that.) I wish now that I had signed up just to get on of the t-shirts though. The teams have black shirts with "NTBI - XXL Team - Football" on the front, and the player's last name and a number on the back. "2007" is also printed on one of the sleeves.  Oh, well. Maybe next year.

The games will be even more memorable today because of the rain. I've been trying to think how best to keep from getting completely soaked, but then again, what's the fun of cheering on your school team in the rain if you DON'T get soaked? Call me crazy, but there you go. Team spirit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment