Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sleep chapel

On Tuesdays there is no set chapel. The students fondly refer to this period as "sleep chapel."

Sleep is overrated. I choose to STUDY! We have our first test in Bibliology at 10:00. I will have to remember words like "canonical," "Torah, Nevi'im, and Kethuvim," "Homologoumena," "Pseudipigrapha," etc. Cool stuff.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Edit: 10:30am

I owe Pastor Glen a big thank you for all those nice LONG tests he gave us each week in Bible study. I was prepared for the "worst," but our Bibliology test was surprisingly short and must easier than I expected. Hurrah! I know I didn't ace it, but that's all right, because it helped me to know in which areas I need to study more. And LEARNING is the whole goal of being here at NTBI.

No comments:

Post a Comment