Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Home

We are once again home safe and sound. As expected, we had a wonderful time with family and friends. I will post more later, pictures included.

God is good, all the time. And this morning I was reminded of it again. We received a call from my aunt in Oregon checking to make sure we had arrived home safely. She heard a report on the news this morning that highway 97 between Bend and Klamath Falls, OR is closed indefinitely due to a four semi-truck nonfatal accident. I don't know what time the accident occurred, but thankfully we passed through that way prior to its occurrence.

And now my thoughts are fully turned to this last week of preparation before leaving for NTBI.

"This is the day the Lord has made. Let us REJOICE! and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment