Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fall 2007 registration

We have finished two days of orientation, we have been assigned our "Personal Campus Ministry" (more blandly known as "work detail"), and I am gradually learning more names. Gradually....

"There you go, Esther" he said as he let me in the building.

"Thanks! Uh....."

"Mike."

Oh, yeah. That has happened at least three times today. Aargh!

On another note, how many colleges can you go to where you'll find children running up and down the halls? I love it!

Classes start tomorrow. (Thus the title of this blog.) This semester I will be taking Biblical Foundations, the Pentateuch, Old Testament History (Judges through Ruth), Proverbs, Hermaneutics 1, Evangelism in a Postmodern World, and Bibliology. For my electives I will be taking Contrasting Foundations for Counseling, Each One Reach One (developing a heart for discipleship), and the Emerging Church. There will be 16 credits all together. Whew! The classes are on a block schedule, so I will only be taking Biblical Foundations, Bibliology, and Evangelism between now and Sept. 13. My elective classes are only 1/3 credits each and will be a total of five days per class and won't be starting until November.

So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment