Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thanksgiving - Day 13

Today I'm thankful for the children God has placed in my life.  My nieces and nephews might be far away in California, but I have plenty of children to love on right here.


At some point last year, one of the kids decided I should tell a story while we were waiting for Awana to start.  "And you have to make it up.  It can't be one we've heard before."  The story now continues from week to week.


Several families on staff went camping together in October.  The girls far outnumbered the boys.  :)


The preschoolers in child care last year.  I helped out with their class every Friday morning.


My cute little downstairs neighbor.  His folks also work at NTBI, so I get to play with him when I help in the nursery.  


"Jesus loves the little children..."
             
And so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment