Thursday, July 5, 2007

More prep

Whew! Yesterday was definitely a scorcher.  It was still 105* at 6:30pm.  I could feel my skin burning just walking down the street.  But at least it was a dry heat.  You didn't feel like you were going to suffocate as soon as you stepped out of the house.  From what I hear, such will not be the case back in Michigan.... 
    
More school shopping yesterday.  This handy little chair should do nicely for studying in the dorm.  I'm looking forward to meeting my roommates.  I'm sure it will take some getting used to having never shared a room before, but I'm excited about it all the same.  I am praying for them even now.  It's it neat to have a God who does not need me to pray for these girls specifically by name?  He knows who they are.

Have I mentioned that I'm excited about going to Bible school?

No comments:

Post a Comment