Monday, July 16, 2007

Life changes


As I was putting together my lunch last night, it hit me that this is my last week here at work.  After nine years.  My last week.  I won't be back next Monday.  I don't think it has fully sunk in yet.  I am thrilled to be going to NTBI, but I am really going to miss working here.  It has been a good job, and I have had several excellent people to work with.  I am going to miss seeing them day in and day out.

Life changes.  The new changes ahead of me are so unknown that I really have very few expectations.  Someone asked me yesterday if I'm nervous about going to a school where I don't know anyone.  I can't honestly say that I am at this point.  We'll see how I feel as it gets closer to the departure date.  I am definitely not looking forward to the good-byes.

But we won't talk about that right now. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Edit: One day down, four to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment