Sunday, May 18, 2008

Signing off?

The seniors have graduated, the good-byes have been said, and the tears have finally stopped.  (More or less anyway.)  My first year at New Tribes is completed, and I can't wait to go back again in August.  It was so hard saying good-bye to so many people.  I never would have guessed that I would become so close in such a relatively short length of time.  Right now I am down ("down" from Michigan, that is) in Ohio with Liz my RA.  We will be leaving early Monday morning to drive down to camp in Mississippi.  I'm not sure how much internet access I will have while I'm down there, so this might be a final post of sorts, at least until I go home in July. 

I appreciate all your prayers.  It is so strange to be moving on to something else completely new like this right after finishing school, but I'm looking forward to it.  Right now I am still tired from all the emotions and happenings of that last week at school, but I know God's grace will be sufficient.  I am praying that during the course of the summer the Lord will turn all of the knowledge that has been crammed into my head over the last eight months and turn it into "shoe leather" wisdom.

As a side note, I will post my mailing address as a protected post.  If you don't know whether or not you are on my list, just check.  : )  Or just message me and I'll send it to you that way.  Mail will be most appreciated!  (hint, hint)  Since I won't be counting on xanga for updating, I'll have to do some snail mail myself. 

Until we meet again, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment