Monday, February 25, 2008

A post!

In the four minutes it will take for my popcorn to finish popping, I am forcing myself to sit down and write to you, my faithful readers.  It's not that I haven't been thinking about updating.  All throughout the day I have xanga material floating through my head, but it has been hard to actually post it.  For those who have been wondering, I am doing very well.  I am loaded down with homework right now, but the classes are fantastic. 

And yet, there is something different about this semester.  Last semester I took time right after lunch to mentally unwind.  I would check my email, xanga, etc.  Now all I want to do is jump right into my studies as soon as I finish eating.  I was talking with Mom and Dad about it just last night.  "You're more hungry," Mom suggested.  "Maybe God is preparing you for something."

Perhaps so.  Whatever it is, I like it.  But I do apologize for not being more faithful with my updates.  That was one thing I was resolved to do better at this semester.  "Surely one letter/post a week is do-able." 

My popcorn is popped, and I have quite a bit of reading yet to do tonight for Dispensations.  Fare thee well!

No comments:

Post a Comment